Coral Vue Hydros

The Oasis: ADA BTA Build

kveekx

The tank is finally wet after 3+ hours of transfering and dozens of hours planning! More pictures in the morning when it's clear and I can actully make an aquascape.

d8e784f1-a544-48f8-8ebd-833071d2be2d_zps

9bbe0320-fc5b-4880-ab89-f38a05fc7fb1_zps

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool! Best of luck

Thanks! I plan to get some BTS in here from a frag swap two weeks away! I also got an A M A Z I N G ricordea yuma a few days that I will get some pics of once it clears!

Nice. So this is more than half cycled old water I'm assuming?
All water came from the 37 so I would concider it more than half cycled.

I didn't have time to re-scape today but I should be able to do it tomarrow. I was actually pretty surprised this morning that the scape looked half decent for blindly setting in pieces through the fog last night! For now.. another teaser!

5d2ae67b-92b1-4b11-a4e6-58f8e4870f98_zps

What kind of sand is that?

And stop teasing.

The sand is "Caribsea Sea Aragonite Floor Special Grade Reef Sand" Ill try to stop the teasing once I can post the scape and not be ashamed.
Deleted User 4

The sand is "Caribsea Sea Aragonite Floor Special Grade Reef Sand" Ill try to stop the teasing once I can post the scape and not be ashamed.

Lolol I see. Those snowflakes are beautiful. I can't take any more of those teases...

Lolol I see. Those snowflakes are beautiful. I can't take any more of those teases...

Thanks! These clowns are absolutely amazing if you want some I can tell you where to get them for a VERY reasonable price. They have only gotten better with age(more black showing up). I will try my best to re-scape tomorrow and post pics!

Deleted User 4

Thanks! These clowns are absolutely amazing if you want some I can tell you where to get them for a VERY reasonable price. They have only gotten better with age(more black showing up). I will try my best to re-scape tomorrow and post pics!

Nice! Yeah snowflakes have grown over my likes just months ago. Another kind I like are the domino blacks, or platinums. Kinda got sick of picasso...

I finshed the scape but some corals are still upset so I will try to get some pics tomarrow. Not my best scape ever but It will do for an anemone scape. But I don't want to leave you guys picture-less so BOOM! Teaser #2!

d87a5e66-0fea-4535-99ad-a20aec716edb_zps

:closedeyes:

Pictures...

..................tease much?
...pictures... >_<

The moment you all have been (not so patiently) waiting for.. First FTS!

db776ac2-63b1-4c25-9e91-2703dbe3c0df_zps

Deleted User 4

Hmmm scape is too short ideally for a tall tank.

Maybe try the lfs for some taller live rocks? What's the cup for?

Your right island looks kinda like one of my rock islands haha. Are some of those dry rocks?

1. Hmmm scape is too short ideally for a tall tank.

Maybe try the lfs for some taller live rocks?

2. What's the cup for?

Your right island looks kinda like one of my rock islands haha. 3. Are some of those dry rocks?

1. I thought that when I took the pic but in person it looks much better. Trust me I like taller scapes too! And I like the open space for the nems that will sit on top. I do plan to change the scape more because I tend to be a perfectionist with my scape.

2. Cup has the awesome yuma that detached and it will have to sit in there for 2 more weeks probably.

3. It was dry around 5 months ago lol. The ric rock and the one behind it started live though.

Deleted User 4

1. I thought that when I took the pic but in person it looks much better. Trust me I like taller scapes too! And I like the open space for the nems that will sit on top.

2. Cup has the awesome yuma that detached and it will have to sit in there for 2 more weeks probably.

3. It was dry around 5 months ago lol. The ric rock and the one behind it started live though.

I see. Well, if you like the vastly open scape, it can do.

I like taller scapes though and that's just my preferences.

If you look at my scapes, you can tell they're pretty tall haha.

Also what percentage intensities are your razor set on?

Archived