Innovative Marine Aquariums

How did you pick your user name?

Lawnman

O.K I will start I have seen some crazy user names on here in my time. How did everyone come up with them?What do they mean?I have a lawn and landscaping company and when I first started 16 years ago I always recall kids and people saying the lawnman is here.So it just kinda stuck.I hope this doesn't get moved to the lounge because this thread will turn into garbage real quick. :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

Mine is Animalmaster6 because I am absolutely appscessed with all animals. Beem appscessed with animals since I was 1.

I said 6 because most places somebody has already chosen Animalmaster.

LivingStrong08

Diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in 2006.. Been kickin cancers A $$ for 3 years.. LivingStrong brotha!!! The 08 fell in from my Baseball days! :)

For some reason it was on the recommended user name list when I set up my computing account at UW, Bjorn is my middle name but I don't know where it got cpt from. Just kinda stuck since then.

Though technically I think it might be treason to use this name since we are at war and I'm not really a captain.

Reading these, I'd like to go back and change mine. Lack of creativity on my behalf, my last name is urbanek, the s was added to reflect more than one of us.

It's my old username for xband (a modem for the SNES for playing against other people in the country) a long long time ago. Guia is my wife's middle name. X was because I part of a crew called X-men and we had to put X in our username. I'm not too creative so I just stuck with it.

Archived