Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTT: I'm jonesin' for a clam

mvite

I will call you --- BUT--- the post office tried to deliver to you twice---and no one was there to receive---and you said I would ship--and you didn't--that's why I am ###ed. The PPE are likely dead and I don't have anything to show for it!!

I will call you.

Yo Texx!! Everything is working out here---I think. I freak out---especially when specifics of a deal don't go as discussed. It's tough--we are all total strangers---except me and you bud! ;)

You know--I don't really have any PPE available right now--(there are two spoiling at a PO in Jersey if you can get up there fast!)---but they grow really well for me. I have a group of 11 that have to spread a little more for me to make clean cuts. I may have some in a month or so.

Dude, sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope everything works out.

Thanks man---It seems to be working out---You know you will know if it doesn't!!

Ok cool! Just PM me. I am looking for special stuff for my 2.5G.

texx

You should get a Dolphin and a seal--they crack me up with their antics.... :lol:

I will though---I may have one because I didn't have to pay my bounty hunter's after all---I just spoke with raidersfan!!!! Cool guy--yet another cool NR'er.

Turns out the slacker mailwoman never left the actual written notices until the second attempt. He picked up the PPE today and it looks as though they made it!!!

I get da clam next week!!

Thanks raidersfan!!

I am glad we got this worked out and got a chance to talk on the phone. I will be shipping Monday for sure even if I have to leave work early. I look forward to future communication and deals with you. Mvite is a great guy to deal with!

raidersfan's clam [EDIT: MY CLAM!] will be here tomorrow!! I got the tracking number from him earlier.

My PPE stash is nearly gone except for the mom colony that is hardly a mother! It will be a few months before I have more available.

All I have are these lame ol' RPE things that got all weird lookin' under my 250 MH.

IMG_6774.jpg

I just got my clam from raidersfan today--his name is Joe--it was sent very nicely. I am getting jeeman's tomorrow!!

Do we have a clamologist in the house????? I am confused by the clam's look right now. I can tell it really wants to be awesome---but it was cold when it came and I rushed acclimation. Does anyone know if this is OK?

This is Joe:

IMG_6849.jpg

IMG_6855.jpg

And here are Moe, Larry and Curly--these guys crack me up.

IMG_6843.jpg

If anyone can tell me if Joe looks OK let me know--I have him on the very bottom of the tank right now. I can move him up---but I thought less light would be better to adjust.

Woo Hoo---Jeeman came through with an awesome clam--I'm not sure if it's maxima or crocea--although I think it's maxima--but it's great. This pic does it no justice. Shemp--

IMG_6871.jpg

The other has still got a wedgie. I wish someone could tell me what that was!!

Archived