Pod Your Reef

Free to a good home, 2x10g tanks

Mr. Fosi

I have a couple 10g tanks that I would like to get rid of. They will come with el-cheapo DIY acrylic tops as well.

I don't need to sell or trade for them but I would be willing to accept frags if people want to give them. :)

If any of my fellow SC reefers need some frag, prop, hospital, or sump/refugium tanks, these would be perfect.

I am also debating whether to get rid of my 20H.

gotboostedvr6
I have a couple 10g tanks that I would like to get rid of. They will come with el-cheapo DIT acrylic tops as well.

I don't need to sell or trade for them but I would be willing to accept frags if people want to give them. :)

If any of my fellow SC reefers need some frag, prop, hospital, or sump/refugium tanks, these would be perfect.

I am also debating whether to get rid of my 20H.

how much is shipping to 08610?

Ahh... the eternal NR.com question. ;)

The short answer is: more than you can buy them for brand-new at Petsmart.

The longer answer is:

USPS: ~$10/tank

FedEx: ~$13/tank

DHL: ~$15/tank

I don't really care to ship them.

I suppose if someone is stranded in a place where 10g tanks are unheard of and they really want to pay the $$ and take the risk of breakage...

Bump.

Don't tell me that I am going to have to take these into USC and give them to people who are already rolling in grant $$.

I suppose if I were going to columbia anytime soon I'd take 'em off your hands and bring a frag or two, but no immediate plans. would be nice to have a frag tank/culture tank if I decided to go that route. I travel to Charlotte regularly, but never to Columbia. I hope someone takes you up on the offer, though.

bump

Well cal, just let me know because it looks like I will either be hanging on to them, or giving them away to some scientists who already have their fair share of grant $$... :(

Archived