Cultivated Reef

FS: Aqua C Remora + pre-skimmer box, 20 gal AGA, 15 gal tank AGA (Socal)

Scissorhand

Hi guys, I have these stuff FS now that I'm not gonna set up my 20 gal reef anymore.

Aqua C Remora for $115. Other than some slight coralline growth on the plastic, it is in perfect condition. No crack & no mods to it. It comes with MJ1200 and the pre-skimmer box.

If you missed the dollar per gallon sale at Petco, here's your chance for another one!. I have:

15 gal AGA for $15. It's in virtually brand new condition. Tested for leaks but never set-up.

20 gal AGA for $20. It has an bulkhead with strainer installed in the upper back of tank plus a return. It's pretty much plug and play. Just add a return pump and a sump.

I'll have pictures posted soon. PM me if interested. I'm located in Westminster/Huntington Beach area.

Thanks,

Hoang

Aqua C Remora with some good old coralline. I will use Vinegar to clean out the MJ1200.

skimmer.jpg

20 gal. Bulkhead with strainer on right hand side. White return nozzle on left.

20gal.jpg

15 gal. Like new. With blue background.

15gal.jpg

The MaxiJet is now squeaky clean. Price drop.

$100 for Remora set. That's the Remora with Maxijet 1200 + Preskimmer box. You'd spend $200 buying these new.

$30 for the two tanks together. Someone can put these two tanks front and back (the OG of this forum will remember Rbaby's set-up. Kinda similar to that) and have a 20 gal tank with a 15 gal sump all plumbed and ready.

• 6 months later...
Skimmer SOLD to Rissaroo. Thank you much.

The 20 gal is still available.

what equipment do you have right now for sale

Thanks a bunch

David

Archived