Coral Vue Hydros

I decided to post my tank

hjk1173

My setup is as simple as can be. You can flame all you want, but its working great. 20gal Long..I've had it set up for a good number of months now and it includes only 60 watts of NO lighting, 40w 10,000k and 20 actinic (when I get some extra money I was going to retro some PC's). A skilter 250 with the skimmer OFF, a whisper 2, and a small pump for some internal flow, NO carbon. 100W visitherm heater. Temp is 80 most of the time. Livestock? A number of hermits and snails, spotted hawk, yellow watchman, small arrow crab and an anemone crab. I would guess about 20-35lb live rock, no live sand. Corals as seen in the pics. Oh, a camel shrimp hides out under the rock ledge the anemone is on.

this is shortly after i started it up..

Hey Liquid, I don't know if you read it, but I think that plant would be easy to take care of. No care requirements, no light needed, your fish can pick on it all you have to do is find the perfect specimen, it even ships well and can be shipped via regular mail.

ehh, not a great shot, but this is what it looks like as of now. oh, i meant to take that fake plant out.....heh..

i guess i kinda like the plant...although its fake. the hermits and snails like to pick and eat off the leaves.. its fun to watch them topple over the leaves when they get out on the end.

Archived