Coral Vue Hydros

update on my tank

eferna

why not a background?  do you view it from the back?  i think it would make a difference.  also once the coralline takes off it will look much nicer.   nice pieces of rock you got though.  i likes. =)

i have a two sided background, one side is solid black, and the other is a dark blue that fades to slightly lighter near the top.  i think the blue sets it off nicely, but my favorite color is blue...but i think it looks best regardless.  it will keep your eyes on what's in the tank and bring out the colors a little better, and looks more natural in my opinion.  the background i got is cheap also, and i use the same thing on all my tanks.   i'm hopeing the coralline will cover the back one day and i won't even see the background....=)

i also considered some reflective mylar on the back so you could kinda see behind the rocks a little, and to reflect the light back in the tank....but i'm kinda crazy also..=)

Nice.  I agree, a blue background looks nice.

It really makes things stand outin my tank.

Cool looking tank, like the clown. :)

no background yet. same tank. I guess its just the way the picture came out. This time I did not use any flash, so the blue came out more.

Wow... it does look completely different.  Very nice!  I guess I'll have to remember not to use a flash when I post my pics!  That is, if I ever get my dig camera back from a friend who is attempting to sell his life away on ebay :)

Archived