Pod Your Reef

custom fuge just delivered

sjwalton

well guys and gals i have just recieved my new custom fuge. I emailed a fella named josee that somebody pointed me too over on reef central. It appears a few other of my fellow nano-reefers have also had him custom make a few things. Well let me tell you his work is first-rate and priced right. I encourage everybody to drop him an email if you need something acrylic made and dont have the experience to build your own. If anybody is interested his email is joseedeschambault@videotron.ca

joshua

Hey, thats great news. I ordered one from him last week, it hasn't arrived yet. But you are the first I have heard from that has purchased from him. So, the good review give me a little peace in ordering from an unknown source. By the way, how long did it take to ship?

Thanks;)

Dave this guy will make pretty much any design you want out of acrylic. But the one that we are chattering about is a 12" long refugium, somewhat similair to CPRs design, but for only 38.00 on ebay. here is a pic, and I will give a full review on it when I receive mine.

the pic posted looks just like mine except mine is 18 long and 5 deep. I leak tested it and its perfect. Excellent construction, rounded corners and all. mine was 68 bucks shipped. It took 10 days to get to me. Soon as i setup the new tank it shall hang on the back providing my new clown couple and cardinal with plenty o' natures goodness. (hopefully). I am gonna hook up a maxijet 1200 to it with one of those neat surface skimmers on the intake. Cool stuff ya know? I love this hobby!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived