Top Shelf Aquatics

CPR AquaFuge on 7 MiniBow

3twenty5

Pic of inside plumbing

Not sure if I am too crazy about the inside plumbing...I just installed ...do you guys think after algae grows on it that it will not be so obtrusive? What about if I took my powerhead out, would there be enough flow from the outlet of the refuge?

looks nice 3. I wish I didn't have to turn my outflow tube around but, for lack of space, I have been forced to have the outflow facing the back of the tank.

by the way, my pm's are cleared so you can catch me there again.

Thanks guys...well it appears the tank is clearing up alot now.

Thanks to Crakeur I now know where to get my 1st macro strain from.

Now I just need to decide what my first addition will be to the tank...thinking either a clown, or maybe a nice lil polyp or zoo.

go with zoos first. I think it's best to add fish last, especially if the fish is one of the "disruptive" varieties. I have seen clowns move rocks. we have a damsel in a 72 gallon (sole survivor of a serious crash) that actually swims with rocks in his mouth. I've seen large clowns do this too.

One more ? for you Crakeur , I was wondering...do you feed your tank through your fuge..what I mean by this is....say for instance I will be feeding brine shrimp or any other life like food to the tank...would it make sense for me to place the food in the refuge(outlet side) so it will distribute among the tank at a even and slower pace? Also it appears since I only have the spraybar in the tank..I am not getting much surface movement...a lil scum seems to be forming...how many powerheads do u run?

• 1 year later...

Archived