Cultivated Reef

WTB: Nano Lights (again)

mtyke

No, I'm not going to start up a fifth nano in my apartment.... I'm looking for a light setup for a nano that I'm going to start for my sister. I plan on purchasing a light and then planning the system around it.. I'm looking for anything suitable for a 2.5 gallon (mini-might) to a 10 gallon (1x36 or 2x36 hood) and everything in between. let me know what you have and the age of the unit/bulbs. Thanks alot

-Max

i have a jbj versailles fixture with hanging brackets. the unit is approximately 3 months old, but the bulbs are around a month old. it is a 2x32 watt fixture.

eppersonm16

Only several months old. I have outgrown my current system and need a larger tank and lighting. Unit is in perfect condition and includes 150w Aqualine 10k double ended bulb. This pendant provides bright light without the heat transfer to the tank, so it would be perfect for your small system.

thanks.

navymedic23

WHY is it so difficult to mention the PRICE? i think if people knew what you would like for your goods you would get more responses. X)

navymedic23

LOL, Cool do you have a Model # the link in your post is not working.. also when you say 2x36 is it two 36 watt bulbs (72 watts total) or just a two piece bulb that is 36 watts. (like in the smart lamps) sorry that always confuses me.

Mike

Archived