ReefCleaners.org

I got yer new Hydor-Flo!

Mudfish

Like new, only used three days, all the adapters, I just don't care for it. Already out of the tank, all cleaned up, back in the box.

Will trade for any beginner frags that will mail easily to So. FL - my tank's been cycled for one month now, and I'm ready for my first corals!

I'd like small pieces that I can watch grow, please and thank you. I think I'd really like xenia and sea mat frags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the attached frag of pink centered zoas. I also have a few stalks of xenia I can ship you. I am in PA--but xenia won't ship for longer than a day--if we're lucky so we would have to use USPS Express---and that alone costs more than a flo.

However--I would ship you this nugget via Priority with live arrival for the Flo.

PM me!post-19871-1160875522_thumb.jpg

the frag master
I have the attached frag of pink centered zoas. I also have a few stalks of xenia I can ship you. I am in PA--but xenia won't ship for longer than a day--if we're lucky so we would have to use USPS Express---and that alone costs more than a flo.

However--I would ship you this nugget via Priority with live arrival for the Flo.

PM me!post-19871-1160875522_thumb.jpg

hey mudfish do you belong to palm beach marine aquaium society? i do www.pbmas.org a good cite, a meeting this saturday. if i had not just bought one i would have taken yours. im like minutes from uupiter and i used ot lve there befor moving to the gardens

All - thanks for the inquiries. Shipped the Flo out this morning.

hey mudfish do you belong to palm beach marine aquaium society? i do www.pbmas.org a good cite, a meeting this saturday. if i had not just bought one i would have taken yours. im like minutes from uupiter and i used ot lve there befor moving to the gardens

I was in the PBMAS many, many years ago, but have just gotten back into the hobby. I don't know if I will join again or not - I generally don't like being associated with groups that accept people like me as members!

the frag master
All - thanks for the inquiries. Shipped the Flo out this morning.

I was in the PBMAS many, many years ago, but have just gotten back into the hobby. I don't know if I will join again or not - I generally don't like being associated with groups that accept people like me as members!

this club has only been in existance for about 2 years. you are thinking of the onethat used ot be held at the science museum. this club gets you discounts at local store. go to pbmas.org sign up for free and check us out.

this club has only been in existance for about 2 years. you are thinking of the onethat used ot be held at the science museum. this club gets you discounts at local store. go to pbmas.org sign up for free and check us out.

All right - I'll give it a look. Thanks!

Archived