SaltCritters.com

Ok Another Update On A 10gl

SAILFIN

ok here is a recent pic of my 10gl, still no fish in it but i starting to like it that way, it has 52wt of pc light 50/50 1oowt heater and 2 rio ph for water movment it gets a water change ummmm when it starts to show signs that it needs it, and gets kalk in the topoff water, tell me what ya think, all responces will be appreciated.......

thanks again

that's a big pagoda.

Beauty of a tank, nice looking shrooms and one hell of a zoo rock. Feel better? Not yet? ok, you're real nice, good looking and a hell of a dresser too.

seriously, the tank looks great. the other stuff I really didn't mean.

oh come on you know im a snazzy dresser,lol thanks for the reply, yeah the pagoda is a bit big but there isint much else in ther xept the shrooms zoos and small bubble corals oh an the leather, any ideas of what else i should add.........

Tank looks great =)

Are those purple striped shrooms on the bottom left? Those are one of my fav. I lost my local supplier for them so now Im going through withdraw

hmmmm more ZOOS, and maybe a pink pom pom xenia

I know, I know, it's cheesy. But, I've been a huge fan of green star polyps since I started in this hobby 6 years ago. You should add a big gsp rock. :)

John

well actually there is some gsp in there 2 frags one right below the leather an one on the sand bed, the shrooms are red's , frilly's watermelons, and neon greens, ther is also other zoo's but my camera sux so the close up come out bad.....

I like the tank. Responses in this particular forum are usually light. I forget to check up in here from time to time. I love the group of shrooms coming through the algae. I know what you mean by the water changes I can be guilty of that at times.

Cool Tank

JJ

Archived