inTank Media Baskets

Newbie Needs Help !

dkarr

Hi. I am relatively new to SW tanks, migrated over from FW. I have a Nanocube 24DX that has been up and running for 4 months now. Added cleanup crew after 1 month of cycling and fish about 3 weeks later, a True Perc clown, yellow watchman goby, royal gramma, and a Banggai cardinal, each about a week apart so as not to put too much of a bioload stress on the system. All was stable, all water params are excellent and am experiencing a pod explosion. A week and a half ago, the cardinal stopped eating and died in about 3 days. Now the clown has not eaten in 3 days and is very weak. There are no other outward signs, spots, ulcers, injuries, no indication of any kind of outside stress. Any ideas on what I might be dealing with?? Any help is appreciated.

ah not bad at all..my PH is 8.3 -8.4 but I dont think its that signficant...hmmm what have you been feeding them?

They have been fed mysis, brine and lifeline green on alternating days. I should also mention that as of last night, the Goby and Gramma are just fine and eating.

Archived