Top Shelf Aquatics

New Pics of My 5.5

shawnkenn

It's been up and running for about 8 weeks now and so far so good. I cant believe how much water I have to add daily! I'am hopeing to add a cleaner shrimp and some more coral soon( xeina,frogspawn,zoos,leather)and a few snails also. Thanks for looking.

looks like your off to a great start. I am curious what other members think about having a pair of clowns in a 5.5 (my demensions are 16x10x8) I am thinking about stocking soon and am curious if two fish is a possiblity??

Great looking LR also!

B) Sweet, welcome to the club! Those must be some tiny clowns!! Im thinking of putting just ONE in my 5.5er, but if you can do two succesfully more power to you!
SplendidWarrior
Originally posted by FK3

I am curious what other members think about having a pair of clowns in a 5.5 (my demensions are 16x10x8) I am thinking about stocking soon and am curious if two fish is a possiblity??

I have had no problems with 2 ocellaris clowns in my 4 gallon tank. If you introduced them to your tank at different times there will be some chasing around initially but a pecking order will be established after sometime. Getting same sized fishes will also help.

Good luck! :)

Thanks for all the nice comments on my tank. Both of the clowns were the same size when I put them in, now one has gotten larger I guess she is now the female.I do weekley water changes to keep everything nice and clean and have had no problems yet.I have added 2 snails and a cleaner shrimp and also 2 small frags from my LFS one is a torch and the other is some sort of leather (I will post pics for help with id) Thanks for looking. Shawn

Archived