Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My 29G in it infancy stage!

SaltyDawg

So far I only have roughly 33.7 lbs Of fiji Live rock, 2NO bulbs one actinic and one 10000k. most of the rock ( although you cant tell by my ######ty camera!) Is very heavily covered on the top side with purple coraline. I have 1 emerald crab , 1 small decorator crab, a nudi branc, 1 turbo snail and 4 blug legged hermits. + 1 black molly to help the cycle.

All except for the hermitts and the molly came as hitch hikers on the rock. I have a USB camera and this is as far as it would reach to get a snap shot of my tank.

( mental note : UPGRADE CAMERA!!)

My plans are for one 175w mettal halide and two 55w PC's one actinic and one 10000k. The metal halide I am undecided on where the kelvin scale comes in to play. I will also be wrapping the canopy in some sort of wood grain laminent.

I am going to use my 5.5 nano that is currently thriving as a fuge set up. with the two 13w 50/50's on it now. With half the rock and a lot on macro and maybe some marical mud.

Also Atop the tank is my DYI plywood hood. It will leave the pcs and the metal halide about 6 inches above the waters surface.

Also I am going to use a whole saw and cut out to fan ports on either side and have them blow in instead of sucking air out.

My hood has an open back and I believe this will serve me better with heat disepation.

I want to keep Corals such as shrooms, Zoo'z, Leathers, Maybe a clam, Possibly an anenome that wont move?

I want to keep fish as well and will probably be getting somthing along the lines of a perc ( Pair) and a chromis and maybe a couple of cardinal's possibly a wrass?

Coments welcome and apreciated.

Archived