SaltCritters.com

JustPhish.com

Twins Guy

Just wanted to post my very positive first experience with justphish.com-one of our sponsors. i had been admiring their clean up crew package deals for sometime and considering that emerald crabs run $20 on the tundra and valonia was making an unwelcome appearance in my lilest nano, i thought it was time to give them a shot.

i placed an order late yesterday afternoon for delivery this morning. i was lucky to catch JP in the act of packaging and he immediately filled my order. he phoned in a favor from fedex in order to get my critters on a plane. packaged them very securely and included a couple heat packs that kept everyone toasty.

a couple things i would like to note...

#1 personal communication-big plus in my book!

#2 quality animals-beautiful, healthy, active specimens-just as advertised-and nano friendly!

#3 dedication to customer service-the fact that i was able to place my order with such short notice and still have everything work out perfectly is a testament to their commitment (obviously you can't always depend on JP to rush an order for you, but...)

Just wanted to say that i am very pleased with justphish.com's product and service and that they can count on seeing my business again! I highly recommend them for your reefing needs!

-Twins Guy:)

sup PEEGE?

PS: FWIW, of ALL the chaps in RC chat room, Peege was teh only one who was B) consistently.

PS: we were BOTH banned from FLOCKS R'US board. ;)

food er thought.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
SeaMountain

Just got off the phone with JP. I called them earlier this morning and left a voice mail with contact information. They were pretty quick in getting back to me.

Ordered the 'Cleanup Package' for a 10-20g for $33.

JP told me up front the stuff won't go out until Thursday night, today is Tuesday, since he has to work the next couple of days, but the critters should be here Friday AM. Works for me! :D

I'm not one to b*tch about a guy needing to get some stuff done! ;)

So far so good. I've heard good things about JP! I'll let you know how the shipment arrives and post a few pics of my new critters after I get them settled in! B)

SeaMountain

JP's a busy man... I gotta give him that!!!

After a bit of a sweat, the box arrived in excellent shape!

Packed well with a disposable heater. JP's a THUMBS UP guy! Thanks man! I'm impressed and look forward to doing a bit of biz with you again.

Critters were happy and active. I'll post a page about them later sometime. Until then...

Here's the box and packaging...

SeaMountain

So I acclimate the 'boys' and drop them to the bottom... Turn the snails upright... And as soon as one of the blues hits bottom OFF HE GOES! Up the glass he zooms!

Lot's of stuff to hang from on my tank sides! :blush:

Here he goes... Picture is little blurry 'cuz those JustPhish critters CRUISE and won't SLOW DOWN for a pic!!! ;)

Archived