Innovative Marine Aquariums

anthony812' Alife7 in Irvine, CA. UPDATE pictures!!

anthony812

I have a great bunch of working crew in this tank and i will recommand this to anyone..:  3 Emeral Crabs, 1 Fidler Crab, 5 Blue leg Hermits, 5 Red Leg Hermits, 8 snails (don't know what type)  

It seems like everything is doing really well in it..but some how i just can't keep fish in there or shrimps (THEY KEPT ON DYING ON ME!)  T_T  how sad!  

nice tank. wat size is it? and wat kind of shape is it? ive seen tanks at the lfs that wer bow front triangle tanks,Chris:)

looks good huge clean up crew all i have in my alife is 2 blue legs will prob have 3 one  astrea snail tank looks good thought u were trying to sell it

cam

YES, i am still trying to sell it. . (MAKE ME AN OFFER PLEASE GUYS!  I DON't need 2 tanks!) .its a 7 gallon Alife Bow front, with 9lbs of Aragonite LS, 10+ lbs of LR, and the rest you can see...

Cam Barr ...you are in OC too?  we should contact more often, cuz i might need some frags from you in the near future..i just win a bid on ebay on a SeaClear System 2 , 75 gallon show (tank with actin lights plus 3 powerheads all for $150!!!!)  WOOOOWEEE!  and i don't need 2 reef tanks..i already have 3 tanks in my apartment..what more do i need?  i have a 29 gallon eclips freshwater with Australian Arrowana, a 4" Sixfesta, a 5" emeral read Discus and some africans,  also i have a 10 gallon breeding tank with a pair of angels with eggs, and this Alife 7...

I might be willing to purchase that tank....email me at ryanbook51@hotmail.com with how much you are willing to sell and some of the tanks specs like lighting and any other important facts....Ryan

this tank has been set up for 3 months now...I am thinking roughly around $250 for the set up.  I was asking for $300..but since i just bought a brand new 40 gal...i will let go this at lower price.  Let me know what you think and what you can afford then i will tell you.  here is the breakdown on the cost of my part:

$150 - for the Alife 7 system tank.

$70 - for the live rocks and sand and water..you will need to bring a container to safe the water

$45 - for the clean up crew (snail, hermit, 3 emper crab, 1 fidler crab)

$45 - Xena Pumping

$35 - Colt Coral

$10 - Yellow Polip

$18 - Torch Coral

$10 - Cabbage Leather

$30 - Red Mushrooms

$25 - Star Polip? (im not sure of the name, its the purple rock and they DO ALL COME out when the lights hit)

$5 - Green Algae

----------------------------

Total: $443.00 plus tax

interested?  email me at: anthony@classiclimo.com

looks like you won the ebay bid man. nice looking tank. your clean up crew is so beefed up. one question tho, how you you keep all your snails alive with all the hermits arround. my hermits have killed 3-4 of my snails already.

Archived