Pod Your Reef

WTT in chicago: sun coral

dohc97

Due to new responsabilities at work and an uneven schedule i think i want to trade my sun coral, its a very nice coral very good colors when its out. I just dont think ill have the time to take care of it for awhile. Lots of big plans at work, weird schedules and probably out of city travel. My family can deal with feeding the fish but i dont think they can(or want to) feed the coral. Im looking at trading him for frags of soft corals, colorful zoo's, mushrooms, or maybe an lps. If anyone in chicago is interested please reply, pics of what you have would be appreciated.

May be interested, have a nice blue mushroom, green striped mushroom, some fire and ice zoos, and yellow polyps I can frag. Can send pics later. Let me know if these interest you and I'll post in a few hours

cd

Due to new responsabilities at work and an uneven schedule i think i want to trade my sun coral, its a very nice coral very good colors when its out. I just dont think ill have the time to take care of it for awhile. Lots of big plans at work, weird schedules and probably out of city travel. My family can deal with feeding the fish but i dont think they can(or want to) feed the coral. Im looking at trading him for frags of soft corals, colorful zoo's, mushrooms, or maybe an lps. If anyone in chicago is interested please reply, pics of what you have would be appreciated.
May be interested, have a nice blue mushroom, green striped mushroom, some fire and ice zoos, and yellow polyps I can frag. Can send pics later. Let me know if these interest you and I'll post in a few hours

cd

send pics to joselr@sbcglobal.net please

here is one pic of the sun coral at feeding time:

img_1679-2.jpg

Archived