Cultivated Reef

WTB: 19" 2 x 32 watt light

KFC

i have a jbj versailles fixture with 2 32 watt bulbs in it. it also comes with the 2 hanging brackets that i purchased seperately. the unit is about 3 months old. with 1 month old bulbs. i am also located in so .cal

Is there anyway to use the jbj light without hanging anything? If not, those brackets are mounted on the all and not the ceiling right? How much are you looking for on thosel lights?

i payed 140 for the lights, you dont have to hang it you can put it right on top of the tank. or you can hang it from teh ceiling but the wire that holds it up is pretty long. looking for maybe 100 for it

a friend just got a (2x24w i think) its 17" wide jbj light with legs and its a very nice unit. i would assume that the flip top legs would fit that light and can be picked up for 11.00 for the standard legs and 35.00 for the flip top ones. just check there site

Hey,

I have 2x28 watt CSL setup for sale. It has ballast,reflector,waterproof endcaps, and bulbs(7100k,6500k). I'm looking for anywhere around 50-65 for it. It doesn't have a hood.

My e-mail is Alex122488@aol.com

Archived