Cultivated Reef

Cam barrs Alife updated

Cam barr

sorry for the big pics hers the right side need to get some snails mine died when i had my water spikeDCP_0005.JPG

My Alife 7

Those are some big pics... yea, it's time to get some snails into that tank... where's the skunker cleaner? Keep us updated, like the new rock formation.

cleaner is in my dads 40 and so are the coralsactually going tonight to get some stuff im thinking a cool clown or royal grammahave some cool pics im gonna post of my dads forty

cam

Nice layout, I bet that tank will looks really nice once its got the fish and corals in.

Post some update when you got all the inverts.

how do u make the pics smaller???

yea hes cool also got a rad red shroom  clown is already eating and swils all over the place lol hard to take a pic

will post after i get him

full tank over veiw can see clow he moves sooo fast and all over the place i guess thats not a bad thing he heDCP_0006.JPG

thats what i named him the blurr lol hes  a little less then an inch

tank razed false perc will post more soon

thanks guys i love this new digi cam its cool my grandpa worked for kodiak and got me this cam for free pretty cool guy my next frag that ill probally add in the next week or two is a red and green open brain or i would like some green stars but cant find a frag small enough

will keep u guys updated

cam

• 2 weeks later...

ya i love my new frag of torch i love torch but its hard to find small heads that you can buy and i finally found one

cam

How funny, I was just at my LFS and they had about 10 small frags of torch for sale.  How difficult or easy is it to keep these guys? I might wanna buy one sometime this week.

not that hard they are really cool cool corals clowns take to them too just have to watch out for sweepers

cam

Archived