Ricordia

Feather duster

leather coral

lemonala coral (?)

yellow polyps

botton polyps

macroalgae

this tank is a learning expirence.

Thanks. The crushed coral has a lot of purple coralline algae growing on it. It might be hard to tell in the picture, I'm using my girlfriend's camera and sadly this was the best we could get the pictures to look.

Nice Hood, you get that off G-Bay? (Garbage) He he. You should consider if nothing else, slapping some wood around the front and sides at least to cover the nasty light fixture look. The tank itself looks great though.

Nothing wrong with G-bay, so long as you don't mind looking at it, its not a problem. I haven't made a hood yet because at some point I will be upgrading tanks to something taller and putting a 250 watt halide I have in my closet over my tank, probably sometime this summer.

Yeah, my girlfriend brought over her camera and took all the pictures while I was busy setting up a 2.5 gallon. I originally had no intentions of posting, but what the heck, at the worst I'd get flammed. Next week is going to be killer with work, class, and a martial arts test. So I should be able to fiddle with the camera settings and hopefully get a decent shot with some clean glass next weekend.... until then keep on reefin'

Archived