Top Shelf Aquatics

Via aqua lighting upgrade? HELP!

Slimjim

Hey all new to posting on the forum but I have been reading it for quite some time... well my question is has any one upgraded there Via aqua self contained tanks it comes with a 13w pink light LMAO an I mean pink I'm in the process in upgrading it now but want some ideas? any one have any ideas I have mostly All Soft-corals sept for some orange Montapora. from my bros 60g TANK. any ideaS? I have the Via aqua 380. i was thinkin of gettin just a 3 - 32 W PC the lamps are 2-10,000k an 1 ultra actinic. would that be good for my tank?

Don Pierre the Baird

I have the 10 gallon size Via aqua that came with a regular Flo. Light. I bought a lighting hood that i think was made by Custom sea life which came with 2x28 watt pc's one white 6700k and one 02 actinic. The hood also has a fan inside too. The hood is about 15 inches long and rests perfectly right on top of the tank. If you use that piece of crap filter that comes with it the hood might not fit.

I have a question for you: You said a 10,000k pc light is what you were plannin on gettin, who makes a 32 watt 10000k light? i can only find the 6700k

Archived