Pod Your Reef

I just did it ( pics included)

myaquarium

ok so i took the rock with my shrooms out, had gloves on and a brand new exacto knife and sliced a blue shroom right down the middle. i only did it to 1 cuz its my first time well heres some pics! did i do it right? how does it look? right now its shrivled and stuff i assume thats normal?

2003598169581307565_th.jpg2003508376787857882_th.jpg2003523110255737641_th.jpg2003505449258181879_th.jpg2003572156914723886_th.jpg

i tried to put em in order cant really tell tho

it should be fine, just give it about 2-3 days and the pieces should be attached. next time though, i'd cut just to the side of the center to get a smaller piece just in case it didn't work... the smaller piece would die, but the piece with the mouth/foot should still live. but don't worry about that, because yours should do fine the way they are.

thanks, confidence builder, also this is awsome a whole nother world just opened lol. that dvd with eric borneman was inspiring, i guess i just joined the club lol....

they look great tonight, maybe ill do another come sun or mon

also im picking up BLUE AND WHITE XENIA any one interested in that when i frag it?

oo i didnt frag them , didnt even buy them yet. they are on hold for me, but my friend said they are really fast growerrs like the ones i have so i figure in a week or so id have a new stalk already..... dont wanna get any one excited bbut if they are interested they have two rocks of em i can pik 1 up but shippment guarntee i can not offer

but why not frag n share?

they look great tonight, maybe ill do another come sun or mon

also im picking up BLUE AND WHITE XENIA any one interested in that when i frag it?

I'm interested. Shoot me a return message here or email me @ tempset@gmail.com.

-Tempset

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

dont waste your time fragging blue shrooms. there like the plauge! give them the proper conditions and they'll spread like wild fire all by themselves :)

dont waste your time fragging blue shrooms. there like the plauge! give them the proper conditions and they'll spread like wild fire all by themselves :)

i agree, i started with 4 shrooms and now have 15 in a matter of a month, i just wanted to try it to a non expensive one b4 i go to my florida rics and then evenntually my yumas! it was my first time ever so gotta build confidence and no what to expect!!

also tempsett what r u interested in ? shrooms xenia?

the xenia will be a little while pending on how much i pik up!!

i just got it, its all retracted but ill post pics, and 2marrow hopefully theyll be open and ill take pic.... also a cple polyp stalks came off during shipping so i fragged them on LR if any one wants for 10 bucks!! :P

heres pics of them in bag!!!

2003630805102550696_th.jpg2003639631013746357_th.jpg

hey, its looks sooooooo blue wow. bugt they are extended but not up yet, i increased their flow so it shouldnt be long. i live in PA. i will ship but cannot guarantee anything. as i read xenia doesnt ship well, i will tho ship however u want. I would rather trade but if nothing to trade ill sell, gimme an offer! i will put pics up of how they look now if u want or we can wait

Archived