Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Coville's 60g Acrylic Cube Cube

Coville

Hello everyone. Early July I contacted SoCalCreations about making me a cube (tank only). When the tank was finished I decided to get a complete set up made by them and now everything is done.

The tank is 24x24x24 with an external overflow. Drilled for a closed loop. Here are pics, I pick it up (hopefully) tomorrow.

The sump is 20x20x20, here is a pic of the layout:

sumppicre9.jpg

The skimmer area will hold a ASM G1X. I am aiming for about 600 gph thru the overflow, then 300-400 thru the closed loop ran on a SCWD. Here is a pic of the drains:

draininfoaf2.jpg

overflow drain = 1.5 inch

closed loop drain = 1 inch

all returns = 3/4 inch

tank4.jpg

stand3.jpg

stand4.jpg

stand5.jpg

Comments appreciated!

PS, SoCalCreations are awesome to work with. Thanks Randy for all your help. I recommend them 100%.

I'm still looking, but I am def. going with sometype of MH. I am doing an open top with a pendent from the ceiling/wall.

Probably 250watts with a 14k bulb. The ones I am looking at are pretty pricey though, but pretty dang cool.

Very nice. Socal Creations are awesome. They have some real nice stuff. I have seen their work up close and they have some of the best acrylic tanks out there. Can't wait to see this baby up and running.

hey buddy

i will do my best to push you towards the SPS direction ASAP!!! you're skipping the softies zoos and stuff, oh yes you are :lol:

lmk if you need any help, someday i'll stop by and drool over your tank ~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived