Pod Your Reef

Reeferbarra's 50 gallon prop tank

reeferbarra20

reeferbarra20

Howdy all. After 2 years of reefkeeping I am finally going to set up a prop tank and try to get a little collection of my very own "captive" grown corals. With the increasing

threat of global warming and pollution that are damaging our world's reefs, its time for us reefkeepers to step up to the plate. I plan to do my part in helping to conserve our reefs by promoting aquaculturing and I encourage all of you to join in. This thread will be an example for others to follow if they too intend to propagate. I encourage others to make suggestions, and comments based on what they see. Enjoy!

The folowing is a list of Equipment/ attributes that will be included in my prop system.

TANK: 50 gallon breeder

LIGHTING : Hamilton 250 15k DE HQI Pendant

PROTEIN SKIMMER: ASM G-1X ( modded )

SUMP: custom acrylic sump/fuge

Stay tuned!!!

sweet, I would love to do one, but I don't have the room or money at the moment, good luck tho!!!! send me a frag or three when yuo get it up!!!!

Howdy all. After 2 years of reefkeeping I am finally going to set up a prop tank and try to get a little collection of my very own "captive" grown corals. With the increasing

threat of global warming and pollution that are damaging our world's reefs, its time for us reefkeepers to step up to the plate. I plan to do my part in helping to conserve our reefs by promoting aquaculturing and I encourage all of you to join in.

need more people to be thinking like you....

threat of global warming and pollution that are damaging our world's reefs, its time for us reefkeepers to step up to the plate. I plan to do my part in helping to conserve our reefs by promoting aquaculturing and I encourage all of you to join in. This thread will be an example for others to follow if they too intend to propagate. I encourage others to make suggestions, and comments based on what they see. Enjoy!

I wish I had the space. You are doing a good thing. BTW, haven't seen you on in a while.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
reeferbarra20

woop woop! , Hey all ,after a 3 month break from nano reef it feels good to be back. I've been really caught up with school and such. Anyways, I plan to be posting pics in a while, sorry about the delay.

Archived