Coral Vue Hydros

pictures of desktop formosa on 5.5?

rig

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had any pics of either the 17 or 12 inch jbj desktop formosa on an AGA 5.5 tank. If not any pics, i was wondering how the fit of the 17 inch worked for the tank.

Thanks

I will be receiving my 5.5 g and JBJ lighting hopefully today. If not, than monday I suppose. The guy I bought it from said that the lights werent perfectly flush or something, im not 100% sure what he was talking about but I can fill you in once I get the little beast. Hopin for today!

ok, yes the lights do hang off the edge of the tank about 1/4inch on each side. Looks great though!! Too bad UPS busted the tank in shipping!! Ive had nothing but bad results when shipping with UPS, beware fellow reefers!

Hi, yes its the 48w Formossa. I bought it used and the stands werent included? It really barely hangs off, so im not sweatin it. I can TRY and get pics, whats you're email.

ok, ill try and get pics tommorow maybe. This unit may (or may not) be for sale in the near future. It depends on if I can find someone who makes nice complete canopies for these little guys... Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Archived