Pod Your Reef

MY 12G NC (4x24w) HYL

EDGRAY

YOUKEY do you get all your coral from lfs? and if so can you point me to a few stores? veen looking for some nice zoo's but then the ones around pasadena dont look very nice.

Glad you like that makes me even happier :D...

Please tell us how your filtration system is setup! Your tank is a dream in my opinion. Beautiful!

well i have the normal setup filtration than eveyone else...

1st chamber: minijet 606 (for more flow drilled the surface skimmer so i was able to but another outake), LR rubble & on top a sponge

2nd chamber: LR,polyfilter,chemi-pure,phosphate remover and purigen & heater

3rd chamber: maxijet 900 (for outake) & unknow pump (for nanotuners chiller)

YOUKEY do you get all your coral from lfs? and if so can you point me to a few stores? veen looking for some nice zoo's but then the ones around pasadena dont look very nice.

Well some nice zoas i got them from tongs in fount valley , others from marineflora.com, but the really nicest ones and colorful ones i got them from trades with 2 friends that they have the nicest zoas (REEFMAN23 & JOHN&DAWN) so i think is better to swap or buy zoas from reefers more than at LFS cause even if they have nice ones are wild (hard to keep & stuborns) or they are over priced...but well is also hard to find a reefer that will trade with you or sell their stuff i guess i got lucky cause my 2 friends that swap with me they dont do that much trades or sales :D:huh:

So best luck on finding good zoas for good prices once in while if you patient LFS get some nice stuff for cheap!!

Eddy.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is this tank still running? I'd LOVE to see what it looks like today. TOTM if you ask me!!

I'd also like to know how your catalina goby faired in your tank?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived