Top Shelf Aquatics

How Long to Get Via Aqua?

Xwhite

Hi all. Since Custom Aquatic is the only online vendor to sell Via Aqua aquariums, I had to order through them. My experience so far has been sub par and I wanted to know how long it took you all to get your Via Aqua aquarium from them. Assuming, of course, you ordered your Via Aqua from them.

So far, it's been almost two weeks and the aquarium still hasn't shipped yet. Needless to say, I'm getting a little antsy as I have everything I need to start my nano-reef EXCEPT the darned aquarium!

John

i'd have to say that being newer to the market and that there one of the only retailers of the tank that the demand is high and there having them dropped shipped. so that would be the manufacture taking there sweet time. i have to say just email them and ask what the hold up is. if they don't reply at all then i'd say they have bad customer service.:|

SeaMountain

Depending upon what you initially paid for it... If they don't pick up speed I would call my CC company and nix the charge and then order one from http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod...d=6&pCatId=8122 .

I placed an order with them the other day and I received my gear toot-sweet! ;) Don't know if they carry the tanks in stock or not, but at least it is another source to pick up a Via Aqua.

Good luck to you! B)

Thank you for the link. But the aquarium I ordered is the 18 gallon via aqua with the silver trim. Looks like they only carry the 10 gallon oak trim via aqua there.

Yes, I've talked with Custom Aquatic multiple times. And that's exactly what's happening. The tanks are being drop shipped directly from the importer.

Doesn't make it any less difficult to wait around for my aquarium though! Especially with everything ready to go! Must... have... patience...

John

Archived