Innovative Marine Aquariums

decided to get the 26g bow

sjwalton

ok folks i decided to get the 26 AGA bow. Gonna hang a 175w MH w/2x36w actinic. Gonna hang a custom fuge (if it ever comes in the mail) and plop a couple three PHs in there. Okay now somebody say great or something cause the wife is gonna kill me when she finds out i spent the tax return money on yet another aquarium. Will post pics in members section when setup is complete. Any opinions on the live rock sloping from left to right or just a giant wall?

great or something cause the wife is gonna kill me when she finds out i spent the tax return money on yet another aquarium

jealous here. I wish I had the room for it.

As for spending the tax money, if that is all the tax money is going to buy, you need a better accountant. Hmmm, let me get back to this $92,000 refund I'm working on.

Tell the wife that it is a solid investment that will bring hours of anger, worry and troubles. Tell her that salt is good for the walls and that the floor is dirty and your flooding it was your way of taking care of the tank and cleaning the floor. It's called multi-tasking.

Archived