Top Shelf Aquatics

WTT Oceanic 33G cube tank (NY/NJ)

Savager

I know it's a long shot but I should try it.

I want something simple. Brand new Oceanic 33G tank is just sitting in my room and it's little big for me atm. I had all the plan to setup awsome tank but now I changed my mind. I want something simple.

I have a light so I just need tank.

I want AP24 or new version NC24. Anyone wants to trade? This tank comes with glass top and standard light. It's a brand new tank. Never touched a water.

Thanks.

another petco $1 per gallon tank?? :rolleyes: at least sit on the thing for a few months before trying to sell/trade it off so that people can forget about the sale that ended just a few weeks ago. lol.

another petco $1 per gallon tank?? :rolleyes: at least sit on the thing for a few months before trying to sell/trade it off so that people can forget about the sale that ended just a few weeks ago. lol.

I am not trying to make profit here. I just want to buy the AP24 tank only. Like I said, it's a long shot. I don't need a pump or hood, just AP24 tank. I think it's a fair trade but oh well.

How much do you think it will cost to just order replacement tank for NC24 or AP24? I thought it wasn't that expensive.

Like I said, it's a long shot. I am not trying to make a profit. I just need Used AP24 tank only, without pump and hood.

Oh well, forget about this. I thought about it and I guess this will only upset someone to think I am trying to make money out of recent Petco sales.

When I bought this tank, I was very excited and I wanted to restart every. So I took down my 18G tank, which I am selling on sales section, and I was going to setup my new 33G tank.

But as I was planning the whole thing, it is going to cost me more than I expected and my wife isn't happy.

So since I saved my 20" 150W sunpod light fixture and I know it will fit perfect on AP24. That's why I wanted to see if anyone was upgrading their tank. Some reason, I thought Nanocustom was selling replacement tank for $70ish and my brand new 33G tank costed me $43 (after tax), so I thought it was a fair trade.

Anyway, I just want everyone to know I am not a crook. I don't come here to make profit out of fellow reefer.

Forget about this deal. I am just going to setup my new system with 33G. I think it will be awsome. I love this tank anyway.

gotboostedvr6

The tank has x value, It doesnt matter what you payed for it. It also doesnt matter what someone else thinks you should sell it for. IMO the trade your looking for seems fair. But id just keep the 33 its a better looking tank with more options, your light will work on it fine.

gotboostedvr6

I love my 33 oceananic

Total cost for everything in pic including a 150 watt 14k hqi pendent and diy 5 gal wet dry with diy overflow is $150, so im kinda biased lol.

to each his own

DSC00813.jpg

Archived