garyb - 1 + fluid / paid

Izzue - 1 + fluid / paid

joker1857 - 1 + fluid / paid

Gvtv44 - 1 + fluid / paid

eklikewhoa - 1 + fluid / paid

Scott Riemer - fluid only / paid

SbCaes - 1 + fluid

As of now, this group buy has CLOSED.

If there is enough interest, I would be willing to do another one in the near future. :)

Perpetua98, I'll have to check inventory when they come in and I ship out to see if there's extras.

rbdesigns

That's a nice size group you got epicfish.

If anyone else is interested in a refractometer I can organize the next group buy. I can get them to everyone for $30.50 paypalled, shipped to your door if I order 50 of them. Post on the thread if your interested. I don't have any money to spot anyone this time so it has to be prepaid.

Ron

epic: just a suggestion- next time order 5 extra so stragglers can pick them up (like I almost was :lol: ) ;)

epic: just a suggestion- next time order 5 extra so stragglers can pick them up (like I almost was :lol: ) ;)

I ordered 20 when there were 14 people in the buy. ;)

6 were picked up the day I placed the order and afterwards. lol!

wheresnemo

Does anyone know what that calibration solution is called? OR where you can get them???

Also, let me know when the next group buy will be!!! I want to jump aboard! I don't know if I can get 50+ individuals involved so if someone is willing to start off another group buy that would be great!

Yes eklikewhoa, you have two bottles of the calibration fluid. :)

This is for the next buy....probably going to happen sooner than I thought! If it happens to hit 50 before I get a chance to place the buy, rbdesigns will be helping you guys and gals get your refractometer.

If I'm not too busy I might be able to put an order through when it hits 20 people again. I'll be monitoring this thread, so post here if you're still interested in one and if you'd like calibration fluid with it.

Perpetual98 - 1 + fluid

Chris_Y - 1 + fluid

Prowland - 1 + fluid

wheresnemo - 1 + fluid

speer - 1 + fluid

rbdesigns

Epic, I think it would be easier if you start a new thread when you're ready to place another order.

I don't think the manufacturer carries the calibration fluid, so I'm going to ask around to find out how much I can get them for. Hopefully the price with calibration fluid will be $34.50-$36.50 paypalled.

Guys let me know who you would like to order the refractometers from. I have a local store that wants to order 10.

So the count will be up to 15 at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He got the refracs, just waiting on the fluid.

Hey all,

Does anyone here know the status of this group buy?

Really? Where? I thought this was it.

This was the thread that you were in for epic's buy. Epic asked rbdesigns for permission to run a buy and that was the buy you were in. Epic ran the buy in this thread. Then, after epic's first buy closed, both rbdesigns and epic started new buys in the same thread, it got confusing, so other threads got started for the new buys. Epic's new thread is http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...119338&st=0

But anyways, the orders got shipped out on Friday, so you should be seeing the package very sooon.

Scott Riemer

Still haven't received my calibration solution. Anyone else? Just wondering if it went to that black hole in the post office.

Archived