Innovative Marine Aquariums

Getting Excited Need Alittle Help

BeerNuts

I have ordered my AGA Mini-Bow 7, CSL 50/50 Retro Light Kit and today I found out that one of the only 2 pet stores within 130 miles of me actually carries Fiji LR! The S/H from online stores is far to much for me.

I have been looking at what setups people have with the same tank (how I found the retro light) sadly the 2 lfs carry very very fish items so I don't get to see the size of all the items I will be buying online. Since I am on a tight budget (college student ;) Also dose anyone have any opnions on Pump vs Power Head?

TIA

Beer

Christopher Marks

Search in the new refugium discussion forum for information on using AquaClear filters as refugiums. I know there's atleast one photo of one and some information about it in there.

I have a 7 gal nano. I bought a aquaclear 200, took all the guts out. Easy to do, it's just a plastic thing that holds the filter. Put in a picollo skimmer, right into the aquaclear. Works grest, very cheap. Put up a thread with this info and see what you get. piccolo:$35, Aquaclear200:around $20-$30

Archived