inTank Media Baskets

what k bulbs on 2.5g

schrader

I am setting my 2.5 back up and was wondering what type of bulb combo you would go with?I am giong to get 2 of the 13wPC drop lights with the 6500k bulbs.I plan on useing one of the 6500k bulbs what should the other be?I am buying some new 400wMH tomorrow but only have enough money in my paypal to buy one 13w bulb after the MH bulb so I have no choice on keeping one of the 6500k bulbs.

I would go with an actinic

then when ya get some more coins

get a 10k ( if ya can in 13w?)

but thats just me i like a bluish color more

Better yet, dig through the couch and see if you can cough up the extra $6.50. I would pick up two 50/50 13 watt PCs from HelloLights.com They are great man. One side is 10,000K, the other is true actinic 03. They look sweet and really make your corals glow.

Well I would but it takes paypal 3to4 days to process the money.(dont use credit cards)and the 400wMH on my 220g got broke and I neeed it really bad.

If you have varified your bank account, I think you can draw funds out of it to pay for something without a delay. You don't have to transfer funds to paypal account first. Just select your back account to pay with.

*I could be wrong though*

i have the same on my 2.5. i love the look of the light it puts out. my candy coral loves it too. not too purple, but does have a nice blue tint w/ both lights on.

p.s. check my 2.5 out in the members form in a couple of days.

Archived