Top Shelf Aquatics

How are these custodians for a start

NDonily

I am thinking of adding these guys in about a week, my tank has been cycling for about 2 weeks and a bit. Any advice is more than welcome, Thanks

Nathan

Twenty blue legs is too many for a 1 gallon tank but not too many for a 100 gallon tank, I guessed your tank is somewhere in that range. Tell us the size and we'll get more specific.

Spudds.

I just read a post , someone had 20 of them in his 10 gallon. The package I was thinking of introducing is at the top of this thread.

I was wondering if this sounds good for a three week old tank, or should I wait or should I start introducing one at a time?

Nat

My tank has about 2 inch of substrate, not sure exactly what it is because it came with it. 50 wat heater Eclipes 1 hood, 404 minijet power head (Thanks twins guy), about 8 or 9 pounds of fiji rockl. I am planning on getting more rock when money comes in.

Nathan

I'd say you are o.k. on hermits but I'd go with more snails... like 4 astrea and 6 other snails (margarita, cerith, or whatever) But that is just my opinion. Is J&L aquatics online? At my LFS I can get hermits and snails in any combo for a buck each when I get 10 or more.

Archived