Top Shelf Aquatics

Bookworm availability

Aggie05

Well I called Bayco as Liquid suggested and found that they ship bookworms to Ace Hardware stores and to Office Depot. Called the local office depot and he told me that they do carry them but only during back to school time and the holidays. So yall should keep that in mind if yall are looking for some. I did find an Ace in town that sells them but they want 30 bucks for it and I would have to order it. So I am considering buying the case of four from that one online distributer instead for 60. Would anyone be interested in buying at least two off of me?

Originally posted by Aggie05

really, my lowes doesn't carry them.  Of course, my lowes sucks so...

I thought the same thing until I ask they were hiding in tools.

I scanned the tools section but maybe I should go back and look carefully. It would be really nice to find someone around here that carries them.

ya lowes also has the yellow baycos i got they are in the extension cord isle and same thing with wal mart,Chris

Theres are 2 36x PC retro kits on Ebay right now for $15. I would jump all over them but I dont need them right now and as a college student i could use the money. They are the power quads made by CSL I think. Anyways, go check those out.

Oh ok, I didnt know it was for a 2.5. What about a 2x13w hood? I got one from a guy on Ebay for $40 shipped. Its pretty nice. His ebay store is called aquariumlights I believe.

Yep at my Lowes they are in the section with the extension cords and the clamp on work lights. If you blink you could miss them.

Hey that link is to one of my local Lowes!

if you have been on the site you have to enter your location. I am sure that it is cookied on your computer and therefore will show up as your local Lowes. When I click on it, I get the lowes in Bryan Texas;)

Archived