SaltCritters.com

Least expensive I've found

Galloping Goose

Galloping Goose

This is the least expensive Tom Mini Deco 3 gallon kit I have found so far. Does anyone know of another link where it may be cheaper? This pico set up is simply awsome looking. Here is the link, it's only $ 43.73. The shipping is only $ 6 more. The 3 gallon, includes the tank, the light (18w 50/50) and the HOB filter (80gph)

http://www.pets-warehouse.com/Vpasp/shopdi...ucts.asp?id=877

Please let me know if anyone knows of which web site I may be able to find this and save a few more bucks. Thanx. Denny, Denver CO

Galloping Goose

Does anyone know if the Tom Kits are made of glass? Yeah the 2 clowns are a bit much, but guess whatever it takes to sell hum?

Galloping Goose

Thanx for the fast reply, was hoping they'd be glass, but guess acrylic will just have to do. Where may I be able to get one thats made of glass but withouth the curved front end? Also, may I buy that light fixture seperatley anywhere, I like that modern sleek look of that light. Even thought about buying 2 of them for double the watts.

Galloping Goose

Wobbabobba, next time youre in touch with the guy who sold you the tank, would you be kind enough and please ask where I may be able to purchase the light seperate? Thanx!

Wobbabobba, next time youre in touch with the guy who sold you the tank, would you be kind enough and please ask where I may be able to purchase the light seperate? Thanx!

sure I'll email the guy I talked to

Galloping Goose

Wobbabobba, please shoot me an email to zabak1975@yahoo.com regarding where to get that light. If you dont mind please ask about how much as well for the light fixture alone. Thanx.

Wobbabobba, please shoot me an email to zabak1975@yahoo.com regarding where to get that light. If you dont mind please ask about how much as well for the light fixture alone. Thanx.

Well you can email them here http://www.oscarent.com/ They don't have any of the deco kit products on their website but I'm sure if you emailed them they could help you.

Archived