SaltCritters.com

My Pico 2.5G (2Months)

gallego

That is the Tom Aquatics 2 gallon kit... I saw it at my LFS and it looked pretty decent, comes with a 13 W PC light and a smal HOB... Are you using the setup with the stock filter and light or have you changed them?

Looks pretty good, do you think the bioload is a little hight with the cleaner and the damsel?

Keep it going don't move it all to the other tank lol.... update with some more pics soon! ;)

No,for 2 months No problems with bioload...I'ts weird in the past all the aquariums that I had nothing never died on me....it's begginer's luck I guess!!

I've moved everything to my 12g since it was cycling for a month so pics will come soon ;)

the pico is gonna be my second project and I wanna do a Shrimps,Crabs,snails pico with polyps and softies only It's gonna be my GF tank so it has to have all cute creatures (so she says!) I've tried to convince her to get a mantis but it doesn't qualified as a "cute creature" for her!! :lol:

I'm planning

Bumblebee shrimp-Bumblebee snails-pompom crab-sexi shrimp

do you think it can work with all that? are all of them reef safe and don't kill eachother??

I've added a peppermint shrimp to the cube but haven't see him since......

No,for 2 months No problems with bioload...I'ts weird in the past all the aquariums that I had nothing never died on me....it's begginer's luck I guess!!

I've moved everything to my 12g since it was cycling for a month so pics will come soon ;)

the pico is gonna be my second project and I wanna do a Shrimps,Crabs,snails pico with polyps and softies only It's gonna be my GF tank so it has to have all cute creatures (so she says!) I've tried to convince her to get a mantis but it doesn't qualified as a "cute creature" for her!! :lol:

I'm planning

Bumblebee shrimp-Bumblebee snails-pompom crab-sexi shrimp

do you think it can work with all that? are all of them reef safe and don't kill eachother??

I've added a peppermint shrimp to the cube but haven't see him since......

is that the stock lighting though? that looks incredible

Archived