Innovative Marine Aquariums

Where can I buy Saliferts flat worm exit?

Ding2daDong

Well just as the title says I have been searching and searching online and can't find saliferts flat worm exit? I don't exactly need that brand but anything generic to it will do also. I am getting my live rock in a few days and so now I am left with going to LFS to find this or something like it. Well my question is where, locally, can I find this or something like it. Since the LR will be coming in a few days I dont have the time to order it. I plan on adding a few drops to a bucket of fresh water and dip my new live rock. Thanks again :)

Sincerely,

Matt D.

Just a thought - whatever it is that is 'exiting' the flatworms may also get rid of something you want to keep on the rock. Plus, you have no way of knowing if there are any flatworms in the rock in the first place. I would suggest waiting to see if there is a disease before you start popping pills.

Just a thought - whatever it is that is 'exiting' the flatworms may also get rid of something you want to keep on the rock. Plus, you have no way of knowing if there are any flatworms in the rock in the first place. I would suggest waiting to see if there is a disease before you start popping pills.

So you don't know where to get the flat worm exit at? All I asked was a simple question.

I'm sure you can pick some up at any major vendor online... try Premium Aquatics. But if your stocking plan includes a wrasse, why then... you'd have a natural flat worm eater.

So you don't know where to get the flat worm exit at? All I asked was a simple question.

Whoa, time to relax. The poster was just offering a little bit of advice. Advice of which I would have to agree with. I think you need to take into consideration the poster was trying to help you, not offend you.

also, read this: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/?showtopic=95967

Whoa, time to relax. The poster was just offering a little bit of advice. Advice of which I would have to agree with. I think you need to take into consideration the poster was trying to help you, not offend you.

also, read this: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/?showtopic=95967

Sorry if I sounded like an ass but I didnt mean to. I need this stuff by wednesday. I plan on adding 2 drops of saliferts flat worm exit along with 2 drops of lugols iodine to a Fresh Water to dip my live rock for about 20 seconds each rock. Some people also use this method for zoas and other soft corals and it has worked for many people on this forum and forums alike. It may sound a little odd if you havnt heard of it but it has and is a proven method. I know it will kill some of the good stuff along with the bad but thats what i'm going to do. Oh and this is all going to be done in a bucket, not my tank. Thanks for all of your comments, I really need it locally and just wondering if anyone knows of local type places that would carry this product, SALIFERTS FLAT WORM EXIT, like pet world or something of that nature. Thanks again

-Matthew

Archived