Coral Vue Hydros

WOW!! Just got my live rock!!

Hawkeye

My order from HarborAquatics.com came in the mail today! I thought it was deader than all git out. But put it in tank anyway. It came at about 1:00pm and it was cold,(snowing like crazy outside), I opened the cooler and the heat pad was also cold. To make a long story short, I put it in the tank, aranged caves and the like. Left for work at 1:30pm. Got hame at midnight and looked in tank. To my surprise I saw plants pushed up from rock, and worms, colors that looked like dead rock when I put it in! I see all kinds of different bugs, feather dusters, and even some kind of tube that extends little string like probes in the water sweeping for food. I even saw a pod or to moving around. I will try to barrow my mother-in-laws digital and send pics to members reefs this weekend. I am so excited and would recommend this supplier to all. I got 25# mix of Fiji and about five small pieces fo Tonga Slab with shipping it was $154, the LFS wanted $10 per pound for Tonga and $8 for Fiji, and it looked DEAD(no color or plant/animal life).

Christopher Marks

Most liverock will look dead when you receive it. I've had liverock send to me on 6 occassions that I can remember, both in hot and cold weather. Everytime it's always been ok.

Glad to hear you had a good experience with Harboraquatics.

the first time you stick your LR into your bare tank for the first time u feel a sense of "i think that i am not too bad at this reefing business". THEN ................................................................................

U come bck from work or other place of dwelling and see live critters, polyps, snalils and crabs emerging over a couple of weeks. what a great feeling

:D

any way nice reeking and cant wait for pics

Archived