Top Shelf Aquatics

Living Life?

ladyamanda

When I went to my LFS to buy DT, they guy said liquid life was by far superior....well I bought it, but now I'm wondering, anyone else use it or have an opinion on it?

Found this on the web about it...

A Brand New Product!

from Liquid Life BioPlankton

A professional aquaculture product that is used by food shrimp, commercial finfish, and ornamental hatcheries in 42 countries

BioPlankton uses the most advanced technology to capture a culture at its most nutritious log phase.

BioPlankton is a Phytoplankton mix of Nanochloropis, Tetraselmis, and Isocyhyris algae. These three algae provide optimum food nutrition for inhabitants of a captive reef system

i was recommended to buy Roti-Rich, which is liquid food for inverts. so far i have no problem with it and my xenias are doing great. Daveespi have also been using it i think and he says his tank likes it...

second2n0ne

I use LiquidLife as well.  Never used DT's so I can not compare.  I use one squirt in a small glass of tank water and use a turkey baster to direct feed.  I started with small frags that are now huge...don't know if it is a direct result of the phyto though.

Lady I think we both got  that Bioplankton at the same place, AW, I just started using it last week so it will be awhile before any changes are noticed. Check back in about a month and we can compare notes .

Archived