inTank Media Baskets

New Zoos From The Logical Reef

Wild Child

Just ordered some zoos from Bryan at The Logical Reef . What A great guy to deal with. They should be in my tank this Friday.

Here are some pics...

This first one is my favorite, then again they all are..

I would love to order zoos from this place but every time I'm at his site, none of them are available. They're all sold out.

John

John, you need to make a pact with the devil himself to get to those zoos before anyone else does.

Bryan, if you're listening to this, Satan is calling and he wants zoos.

Those are nice zoos. I can't wait for Bryan to post some more either. I have some of those fire orange ones from him and I love them. They're awesome!

X and crak, definitely worth the extra effort. His being constantly sold out shows what a quality product he has. Bryan is absolutely wonderful to work with. He goes above and beyond what you would expect from an online vendor. I have done a lot of online ordering and none, absolutely zero, have given me even half the attention and personal touch that Bryan has. Though, the real test, which I am none worried about in the slightest, comes this Friday A.M.

bgoode, thank you, I can't wait to get them Friday.

Thanks Chris,

I wanted some good variations and I think Bryan did a great job of supplying me with that.

BTW, love the site....

I don't get my zoos until tomorow, but just wanted to let you guys know Bryan did it again. I also ordered an orange ricordea from him(one of the ones in the pic below, i think), anyways, my tank has a lot of flow, and I asked how he recommended attaching the loose shroom so it would not float all over the tank. He explained it was on a piece of rock rubble. Now this is only the beginning. I had asked my question today, after he had already packaged it all up. He found another nicer ric on a nice solid piece of rubble, unpacked the one for me and replaced it with the nicer ricordea. Now that is above and beyond. A+++++++++++

Just had to share....

I received all my zoos and the ricordea today, and everything was exactly as promised. Almost all have opened up beautifully in my tank. The packing was exceptional. I even have a little 7-11 cooler for my beer now.

Thanks Bryan, looking forward to doing business with again soon.

Dave

technoshaman

Nice zoos. I have given up on trying to get stuff from TLR lately - it seems to be a race to who can buy it all first. I was in Dallas and picked up a hitchiker mantis from a boardmember here who also had some killer zoos he got from TLR - makes me jealous.

I am trying to talk people locally here into getting some interesting zoos on a group order but no one is interested.

Wish I was in TX(well not really :x ;) ) but I would definitely go in on it with you. Zoos rock....

Thanks for the compliment on the zoos, they look even cooler now that they are in my tank. Bryan deserves all the credit though...

technoshaman

Glad you like them. And sorry , actually us Texans don't want any more people from Ca here no offense - some of us would like the ones that settled here recently to pack up and get out of dodge :)

There is a guy named dieselman on the RC selling forums that gets some supposedly nice blue and green zoos from the keys I may try him when the weather gets warmer. Also EC Clams has some nice zoos as well.

LFS wants to charge me 60+ bucks a small rock for odd zoos. No thanks.

Glad you like them. And sorry , actually us Texans don't want any more people from Ca here no offense - some of us would like the ones that settled here recently to pack up and get out of dodge

You can keep 'em...:)

Thanks for the tip on deiselman, he may be worth looking into, all I have now is a lot of green, peach, and orange, as you can see above. The third pic is actually a brighter peach center. But, then again, Bryan has some nice ones, just needs to grow them faster.

Boy would I love to see his setup some time.

Archived