Innovative Marine Aquariums

Weekly Specials

anthony812

Hi all,

first off..Chris, I am not sure if this considers as a commercial post..but if it is..please email me and my friend will love to contribute to the Nano-Reef boards...I just didn't know how to come about posting this.

My friend Victor, has opened a shop strickly for salt water and reefs in Huntington Beach, CA. He is a hobbist himself to start off with and have been very helpful to most of the southern cali reefers. I am not getting paid anything for posting this..just trying to help this guy to stay alive and the store t remain open as its a great asset for us Reefers. I am going to start a "weekly Special" email list..he will be offering anything from livestocks to hardwares at greatly discounted prices. if you are interested in getting the Weekly specials..please send me a email and title it "email list" to: anthony@classiclimo.com

He will ship to anywhere in the US. sorry but we don't have a website made yet..as i am working on that..and as soon as i finish..we will for sure to have a banner here on Nano-Reef as a proud sponser.

thank you all for your time.

The name of the store is Reef Collection. Anthony, you know you can add my name to the list. I don't have the store's phone # can you post that?

Archived