inTank Media Baskets

Trade for colorful corals

Kool-cat

Heres what I have for trade. Show me what you want to trade. No brown corals.

I dont ship 1st. I might be intrested in a lunar light

5 plastic plants, 1 bubble disk, 1 rio(200,400,600 fitting) spraybar made by me, 2.5oz gold fish food and 2 small packets, and the 6 inch tall castle, 7 black bioballs with sponges inside each one, two-79gph via aqua powerheads., bubble disk, slightly used gold fish food 2.5oz

000_0140.jpg

2 pic

000_0138.jpg

3pic

000_0117.jpg

RIO powerhead spray bar

000_0148.jpg

2-via aqua 79gph pumps

000_0149.jpg

RO unit, TFC Membrane

The overall unit is 2 years old. Membrane was started 3/24/04 and di was started 7/20/04. I will provide a NEW sediment/carbon 5 mic pre filter. There are plyer marks on the tip plastic of the membrane, but should not affect filtration because it is so far away from the membrane. I used the plyer to pull the membrane out of the plastic outer cartridge.

I am selling this unit because I have a better 4 stage 35gpd hi-s unit. Membranes must be moist or they will die. I used this unit for 1 year and a half and switched to my new unit. Ever since then I have used this unit at least once a month. Membranes last for 3-5 years, this unit is fuctional but slow. Approximatly 12 hours time will give you about 5 gallons of ro/di water. I dont know the current tds of this unit.

RO and carbon/sediment prefilter

000B0240.jpg

The existing connected pre filter was started Feb. 2005

000B0230.jpg

Additional extra pre filters I have :

[i have 2 brand new 5 micron carbon pre filters for this bare bones kent marine ro unit.

1-sediment/carbon pre filter for Bare bones ro/di

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drs.fostersmith sells these new for:

Kent Marine Bare bones 10gpd ro for $100

Kent Marine add on di canister with refillable cartridge $59.99

Coralife addon di is $34.99

Bare bones carbon/sediment 5 mic pre filter $21.99

Archived