Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 40 UPDATE!

anthony812

Hi all,

06/27/2002

Thank you all for my earlier thread with all the compliments.  I finally decided to spit out the money for a new light..so now it is with a proper light for the tank...but d*mn

!  The new light is SO MUCH BRIGHTER!!  IT lit up my fish tank and my whole room!!  With the tank lights on..i don't even need to turn on my room light to read..ehheeh  (36" JBJ Formosa Delux PC light, 2x96W, one blue actinic, one 10K)

Ok...my oldl light is for sale now...its in the classifies section..and it was only 1 WEEK OLD>  

And i also i have a few Frags to trade..i will mark them on my pictures below..now enjoy ^_^

fullfront.jpg

fronttank.jpg

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

shroomfuzzy.jpg

green.jpg

colt.jpg

frogclose.jpg

frog1.jpg

(Edited by anthony812 at 12:59 pm on June 27, 2002)

heeh..my alife7..i use to be a baseball card dealer...i sell them..but now i just posted a couple of them up on the wall alone with my Jersey collections..  I have the whole entire Lakers Rookie Cards, including Magic!  Right now..i have: Jorden Jersey w/rookie card, Garnet Jersey w/rookie card, Duncan Jersey w/rookie card, Shaq and Kobe Jersey w/rookie card, Hill..etc. etc.

I am also a whole saler for Card Stereo STuffs,...so if any of you guys are looking for something anything from speakers to DVD systems for cars..ask me..i can get you MUCH Cheaper price! I carry mostly Sony, Clarion, Panasonic, Fusion, Concept...

I am a Full Time Graphic Designer too...haha..so if you have ADs you need for your company..let me know..or even Website..i can built them for you...I specialize in Flash!

What are those two tuna cans doing on top. Do you use them to put the light a little above the tank?

nice looking tank. great lights for a 40Gal

My alife:

i collect basketball cards. in fact let me start a new thread in the lounge.

2 accidents happend last night when the lights were off...It happend that the Royal Gramma and Orange tail Damsel fought eachother to death..cuz i woke up this morning..both of them were   all torned up..and when i got home at lunch time..they are both dead...their fins are both torned up so bad that they couldnt swim normal....  When i got home..i found the emeral crab having a protein feast on the damsel..while the Royal Gramma were laying on its side and barely breathing..and so..i had to pick him out of the tank and SLAMMED him on the floor for a quick instant kill that will leave no pain..then flushed him and the damsel together..hoping that they will get alone in their after life since i flush barried them together...heheheheheh...  but other than that..nothing is wrong...

just a quick note : Damsels ARE MEAN!don't get them! CHromis are good. NO damsels! you can only keep damsels by themselves or they will fight

nice looking tank man. the coral with "????????" on it, i think its some kind of brain coral. i have seen those around somewhere and i think thats what the were called. its some type of brain coral. will you be fraggin some of that frogspawn in the near future. i would like some frogspawn.

Quote: from AbSoluTc on 2:52 pm on June 27, 2002[br]Very intresting how you use canned food to raise your lights. :)

And tuna at that.

The lighting looks good! The fighting is a sign of overcrowding. Are you sure you don't want me to take those clowns out of danger? (try # 2)

(Edited by lizbeth at 11:40 am on June 28, 2002)

i say you give them to her. and hell, give me some of that live rock while your at it. i think i'll take that lighting system too.......

Quote: from kryptonite on 5:06 pm on June 28, 2002[br]3 Different types of clowns?  How's that workin' out?

They are Surprisingly doing very well together..eventhough you can still tell the dominet one in the crowd..the Black Perc is teh dominate one..whenever he wants the Anemone..the other 2 leaves...but it seems like so far them 3 takes good care of the 2 Sebe Anemone that i have..i am very happy with them...

*note. I just love it when i see them grabing the brines shrimps or silver fish and swim back down to push it int he anemone's mouth..its like they are feeding it

Archived