SaltCritters.com

My Aquamedic 150w MH light for your 70w

accord86

I have an Aquamedic 150w Oceanlight pendant. Has about a year of use on it and includes a Phoenix 14k bulb with about 5-6 months of use on it. I want to trade for a 70w MH fixture/pendant. PM with offers or details.

SOLD

• 2 weeks later...

If yours has the legs to make it fit a 20" tank, I would be happy to trade you my brand new never used current USA 20" 70W MH with moonlight Sunpod

Ahh man, if you had posted that a week ago I would have taken you up on the offer. I just bought T5HO stuff instead, so I'm no longer looking for a trade.

Ahh man, if you had posted that a week ago I would have taken you up on the offer. I just bought T5HO stuff instead, so I'm no longer looking for a trade.

Speaking of, you want to meet up this weekend and go LFS hopping? lol! I almost forgot I have that T5HO stuff you... :-x

Yeah that sounds cool. Have any LFS's in mind? Legacy wants to check out Jeff's this weekend, so we should all roll out. Anything new going on with your tank?

Yeah that sounds cool. Have any LFS's in mind? Legacy wants to check out Jeff's this weekend, so we should all roll out. Anything new going on with your tank?

Let's roll then! Oh, can you bring some propegation tools? I need to frag a couple things. ;) Jeff's would be cool, I want to check it out. Also Reef Hot Spot maybe if it's close by, and there's some other places in the Torrance area if I remember right.

Nothing new, latest pic in the thread on my tank in the member aquarium forum, but you'll see it this weekend. Newest addition was the frogspawn I got from Paul as well as the EEs.

Archived