Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Best Pico

Cam barr

it takes an eye and vision to aquascape and create a living peice of art i think anyone can throw coral in a tank???? but to each his own???

its been running a long time and has alot in it indeed but imo everything looks healthy. I would link to the thread but i dont think im allowed to put links from other forums ?

Also it wasnt just thrown together. they guy who made it imo is one of the leading pico keepers in the hobby. Each coral was carefully placed from what ive read, not just thrown together.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my 5.5g Pico. Barely spent $100 bux on it, took frags from my 47g.

2*24w PCs, ac500 fuge, been running like a champ since January 06, those pics are from 4 months old too..

DSC04163.jpg

DSC04162.jpg

• 4 months later...
avalanche1201

I know its far from the best...but keep in mind im broke and in college right now....So ill be getting more things after v-day. But here she is in all her glory (for the time being)

media1.jpg

media2.jpg

Plans:

Sexy Shrimp

Yellow Clown Goby

2-3 Cerith Snails

Candy Cane

Green Star Polyps

not to sure else what I want right now...so please offer alot of ideas! :)

its a 3g running w/ 140hpg 9w 50/50 lighting, Ill be changing the stock bulb to a 9W True Actinic 03 Bulb and ill be getting a 27w 6500k desk lamp

post-7381-1170785234_thumb.jpgHere's my 2.5 at work. It is starting to grow in pretty well. I am truly inspired by some of the others in this thread.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Randy

Archived