Top Shelf Aquatics

ricordia that I'm looking for:

cmagallon

I would love to get these 3 different ric's. I gave a copy to my LFS so they can keep their eyes open.

where's granana hill? anywhere by the bay? cause if do my lfs has them.... the red one and the orange one for 25/polyp. huge polyps though. a rip off but hey they're rare right?

hey supernip,

granada hills, socal. Northridge area (big earthquake).

why don't you buy one and split it 4 ways. you'll get your money back one way or another. trade or sell. If my LFS had one i would get it, slip it, and trade it.

I just got the third one. It's tiny but splitting. 10 bucks for 2 polyps not bad huh? It has some green as well with an orange mouth. Im thinking about the pinks next week but damn 25.... thats a rip off even though its huge polyps... 2 inches diameter? Ill think about it.We get some rare stuff sometimes

I just got another one, now I have the orange has 3 mouths and will split soon! Next, to get the green one which my lfs also has muhahaha. 25 buck is expensive but for a ric thats 2in in diameter isnt too bad muhahaha. they're splitting... lets trade ppl. I think i have an orange/pink/purple one and a small pink/green/purple

technoshaman

I just got 9 polyps all different colors from another reefer for about 150 shipped. Nice stuff - 3 orange morphs, 1 neon green, 1 red/purple and 3 blue morphs. Best advice I have for ricordea is get them from another reefer or logicalreef or palmettoreefs, both have nice specimens and fair prices. Reeftards on ebay are paying 200+ for rocks with 4 polyps plus shipping!!!

Some of my new rics:

nanocleaner.jpg

tech, besides from the orange/purple I kinda see... sorry I cant really tell much from your pic but the rest look like regular shrooms. or hairy shrooms. Who sold them to you?

technoshaman

Sorry had to scale down resolution to make it fit , I have some bullseye/tonga shrooms, regular smooth shrooms, hairy shrooms, rhodactis also in addition to ricordea. I got them from a guy named montifreak on RDO. I'll post some better single shots - a few of the orange have 2 mouths and will split before too long so will have some to trade.

One more good source for ricordea - roe's marine world.

Bacheller2000

I'm new to the hobby. I don't want to steal a thread but I would also be very interested in buying some ric frags. Right now I have green w/ yellow mouth shrooms and was interested in oyher colors 'till i saw what lfs's wnted for them ($50 a polyp!!!) Let me know what you got.

Archived