Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tank Birthday

Crakeur

Well, my tank is celebrating it's one year birthday today.

THe poor thing has been thru a lot. Suffered overdosing of salt, an attack of windex, massive heat waves, a tank move, my oversized hands, too much rock, too much xenia, too much attention and too much algae.

The tank is still going strong and I will post one year updates some time this week (time willing).

Just thought I'd let y'all know that today Crakeur's Reef is one! woohoo.

hehe, poor tank has been thru a lot. I'm giving the tank a small birthday party with some presents. Perhaps a skimmer, if only I can find one that will fit in the aquafuge. Piccolo would fit but I think I will find Osama Bin Laden before I find the skimmer for sale.

Thanks for the well wishes, the tank is grateful.

tomorrow night I will take photos and will post them either Tues or Wed.

Chris, I owe alot to you. I started researching my tank in Feb of last year and was all about a 72 gallon until I came across your site. I decided to spend less of my wife's money and go with a smaller tank. Unfortunately, you were way too busy to get my tank built for me within the time frame I was looking at so I searched and searched and, rather than go with a fuge/tank combo like the one you made, I went with the bow and the bow and the nano have brought me a ton of anguish, heartache, wallet pain and most of all, joy. Your site has been informative, funny, annoying (at times) and above all else, a wonderful place to stop by and get some sunshine into a dark work day. for that I thank you. I also need to thank you for not banishing me to a dark corner whenever I misbehave.

It's been a fun year and hopefully, the tank will continue to prosper and perhaps, when I blow out those candles, my wish for an algae free life, will come true.

HAHAHAH Crakuer posted in wrong forum and got moved. :P

Hammy FIRST. AMIVERSARIEEEEE

This thread needs some cake..............

Originally posted by Christopher Marks

Are you going to post a birthday photo?

birthday suit + crakeur = :x

Well congrats Crakeur!!!

Man, it was like yesterday when you were having that huge algae problem.........those were the days..........

Can't wait to see the pics.

Archived