inTank Media Baskets

Ma's 10G Clam only Nano

CroceaMaxima

Here you go brenden, olny cause your a friend

10G-CroceaMaxima.jpg

Thats the olny really good one, the clams look different when viewed from the top show you sometime on AIM

wow!  great view from the top.  i was disappointed the original pics were redxboxed.  i'm thinking of adding a crocea or blue maxima for color.  my squamosa's just too bland looking.  this confirms it.

CroceaMaxima

THANKS!!!

Thanks very much for all you guys who helped to bring back the pictures.  This was when the tank was orginally set up.  The clams have wiped out ALL Algaes including the Grapes & hair, probably by consuming ALL nitrates.  I think I need to add Nitrate, there fore I added another fish. (I peed into the tank once after reading an internet article, bad mistake, my clams kept spitting out Zoo??? for a week but finally recovered from it.  Kids, don't try this at home!!!

There are even much pretier Crocea/Maxima out there but they cost way too much.  For now, I am happy with these clams.   I do have another Squamosa, looks very pretty, but the picture is taken from a larger tank.  I've just moved it into my 2.5 G tank in my office serving as bio skimmer :).   Here is a picture.

Squamosa2.jpg

Archived