Coral Vue Hydros

FT PPe/RPe or other palys

thatfishguy

Alright guys I want some new softies for my tank! Im looking for Floridas, anything PINK! and other cool not so rare palys!

Im not a huge fan of zoanthids for some reason but i LOVE palys!! I dont have a ton, but I have a couple more polyps of PPe left and a good bit of RPEs left for trade! If its pink and larger than a zoa I want it! So let me know what you have and we can work something out!

DSCF1445600x450.jpg

DSCF1448600x450.jpg

2006_0727Image0128.jpg

2006_0727Image0164.jpg

Maybe some more to come. I believe those last ones are whammin watermelons, Ill double check though.

also wanted to add these to the mix also! there really tiny poylps, I would say half the size of a regualar zoanthid but would be perfect for a little pic style tank!

08114222.jpg

This is the pic from the site where I bought them, but I have some that look just like this. I'll post a pic of the actual piece when I get home.

post-9249-1155224250_thumb.jpg

Its not a matter o not wanting your zoas its a matter of you live in egypt!

LOL! That is true. It would cost us at least $25-30 via Express.

Egypt might be better! I could get a deal on some Purple Pharoh Eaters.

alright guys, send me a PM I cant even make out whats going on on here! Im interested in anything pink so if you got it then most likely we can work something out! I dont have a ton of the PPes left so what about any of those others? Either way PM me I will trade out of my grow out collection if need be.

newb quesion-anyone feel free to jump in here

You say you don't like zoas but you love palys, whats the big difference?

alright guys, send me a PM I cant even make out whats going on on here! Im interested in anything pink so if you got it then most likely we can work something out! I dont have a ton of the PPes left so what about any of those others? Either way PM me I will trade out of my grow out collection if need be.

You got PM! Thanks!

newb quesion-anyone feel free to jump in here

You say you don't like zoas but you love palys, whats the big difference?

Palys are a lot bigger

pmed you btw

yea im replying to the PMs now.

Palys are much bigger and can be seen much easier. I dont like haveing to put my nose to my tank to see the awesome colors. I also think that palys come in some amazing colors that IMO are better than the colors of Zoas.

all pms replied, what about rics? Anyone have any? I think it was Tighboy, but he had like a pink and white ric in his nano tank does anyone have one like that?

Or feather dusters? Im looking for colorful feather dusters also!

No more PPes left, but I do have that entire rock of RPes left. Along with the others. Im looking for rics and palys (any color now I am trading for tons of PInk!) so come on guys!

No more PPes left, but I do have that entire rock of RPes left. Along with the others. Im looking for rics and palys (any color now I am trading for tons of PInk!) so come on guys!

:naughtydance:

I just got to be loyal to papa..... :wacko:

Archived